Welcome to the WIP's


On this page I'll show what I'm working on and some of the techniques I use so please feel free to ask questions and I will endevour to answer them all. Click on any image to make it larger then use you back button to return.

Thursday 16 June 2011

The Grudge III

I have finished the modifications I wanted to make in the base. As you can see I have added some runes out of GS. Also, I did a spot of filling with the left-over GS.

front

This is the front and right side and the runes are Warrior and Strength accordingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back

This is the left side and the back. The runes are Disruption and defence.

I’m itching to put some paint on this but I have been busy doing other stuff (designing Portal Magazine for WAMP).

 

Anyway, let me know what you think

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment