Welcome to the WIP's


On this page I'll show what I'm working on and some of the techniques I use so please feel free to ask questions and I will endevour to answer them all. Click on any image to make it larger then use you back button to return.

Saturday 11 June 2011

The Grudge

Hi all, been ages since I posted anything to do with a work in progress. this is basically because I’m rubbish at remembering to take pictures while I’m painting. Another thing is that I am like a Mayfly with something else on it’s mind when I’m painting. At the moment I’m in the middle of a few things models some of which I can’t show due to contest rules but these include Dark Swords Male Ranger, Reaper’s Lara Kraft, which I was lucky enough to get a pre-release copy of from Miniature Heroes. This is going to be painted for Sarah’s birthday later this year but I need to start on a suitable Tomb Raider style base.

IMAG0223This also came in the post this morning and I can honestly say I am itching to paint it. Again it’s a Reaper miniature, called The Grudge and it’s huge; on this plinth it’s 155mm tall. I need to do some plans for this because he needs a facial tattoo and I plan on blending him into the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment